♥ Sunday, July 19, 2009 ;; 10:37 PM
Ask me if im proud to be a Singaporean.
My ans would be, "No, im nt proud to be a Singaporean and i HATE being a Singaporean"
I was feeling really really down jus now in the bus.
Seriously, i didnt do anything to deserve all the vulgarities coming out from the two bastards.
I was really embarrassed. People were staring at me. Bt i knew that i didnt do anything.
Two siao gaoS were scolding me like wtf i did to them.
It was too sudden i couldnt recover from the shock.
One actually spitted at me and the other one came down from his seat and scolded me with all the vulgarities.
Like wtf.
He said. " na li you na me duo wei, wei she me yao zhan zhe li" and then started scolding me all the vulgarities u can think of.
Like wth. i didnt stand in ur way. I stand there like i normally stand and no one said anything be4.
Its not like its ur place like hello, i can stand anywhere i want.
I was too shocked and i went up to the sec lvl and started crying like shyt plz.
I could hear them scolding me when i was up there.
Say i no manners? I tink u two are worse. Scold ppl when they didnt do anything wrong. The worst is spitting at people? how bad can u two get?
I felt super dirty man seriously.
The expression from their face were damn scary i think i will have nightmare tonight.
At tat moment when they were scolding me, i really hoped that someone could be there to help me.
Godness, i really felt damn helpless at that moment.
If someone was there, i think i would be able to argue back cuz im 101% sure i didnt do anything wrong.
The passengers on board oso fucking useless. They see the two of them scolding me like fuck and they didnt even help. Even blind people can see that i did nth wrong to deserve all the scolding.
My face did not show the " plz scold me" expression plz.
Im really scared. Now i have the phobia of standing at that position in bus.
I had to ren until i reached home and i said to my mum.
So.. i jus had another round of crying and is super emotionally unstable.
I finally have a taste of "yuan wang" feeling. I seriously dun deserve all this.
I hate to be a Singaporean. I hate to see Singaporeans disgracing themselves.
Heaven, plz drop lots of money for me and i will migrate to other countries IMMEDIATELY.
I hate staying in Singapore like seriously. Who cares if the country is safe and crime rates are low.
The attitude of wat Singaporeans have sux so much i feel so embarassed to tell ppl that im a Singaporean.
Cheonging into the mrt when passengers have not even alighted, Scolding ppl in bus when they did nth wrong, nt letting the elderly sit when they board the bus/mrt, booking seats in kopitiam with tissue paper. Enough of all this.
Im really very sad cuz i feel very yuan wang.
Now, im angry becuz the two bastards scolded me.
Instead of scolding them, i actually back out.
Seriously, if i see them again, i really dunno what i can do.
I only hope tat they do not stay in Pasir Ris.
:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
A SUPER BAD DAY. :((