♥ Friday, June 12, 2009 ;; 12:23 AM
What will u tink when u come out from ur bathroom sneezing away and having cold sweat ?
Godness shyt, u will be getting sick soon.
Godness me. Im getting sick.
Ytd badminton was awesome. Perspire alot alot and it was DAMN SHOIK.
Bathed and went out to meet them for slacking.
Chelsia's house to slack and Huishan's house after tat to ton.
I told them i had the sudden urge for tong xiao ma jiang. and woohoo! I got it i got it !
Card games, TV, mahjong at huishan's house together with Jw and Tim.
Super fun cuz all of us had midnight madness.
KO-ed at 6 and slept till 1pm.
Out to meet them for Sakae Buffet at 3pm.
Im nt going Simei outlet anymore. I didnt get to eat any Salmon items!!!
Hey ppl, we shall go one mth ltr okay. Lets go Citylinkmall or CS this time round. hahaha.
Slacked at Huishan's house again.
Haha. Oh yes, i like her dogs. fat fat one. heehee.
One barks damn loud and sharp while the other one barks damn weak. Damn funny i swear. haha.
Thanks Huishan for ur zhao dai! :))
Emotions have been up and down this few days.
No idea why seriously.
I can get @(()#*@ at small stuffs.
Hais.