);

Photobucket
♥ Sunday, May 03, 2009 ;; 8:42 PM

Really lazy to blogg

Friday was spent at Reuben's club again.
I really like the swimming pool there cuz even if i drink abit of the water accidentally, it will taste like plain water. LOL!
Okay, tat's becuz im a noob at swimming.
Bt its okay, i managed to learn more things from helena. :))

I spent my whole Saturday cheonging tutorials and RC! woo !
I need tomato, cheese, salad, bread, apple and banana. WHO CAN TRADE WITH ME ???

Went to Gym with Chelsia today.
Like omg a sense of achievement. hahaha.
Dinner with mummy after that. There goes my gym... :(. LOL
Bt its okay. more gym sessions to come! :))

Im not used to the fact that i have to do CDS tutorial now becuz i dont have to do it for my Calculus last sem. Si bei sian arrr..

Photobucket


♣ DISCLAIMER ♣

Welcome to my blog.
Please be nice and not spam my tagboard.
A little tag from you would be fine :)
Leave if you dont like me.
It will be greatly appreciated :)

LOVE me and i will LOVE you back.



♣ NUFFNANG ♣





♣ TREASURE ME ♣


05december91
Temasek Polytechnic
[Accounting&Finance]
Single and Available. =)

Im emotional on one side, funny and crappy on the other side. I love to make people happy and also love being a listening ear. I hate to be alone, yet wants to be alone at times.

Most said that i have high patience, and i agree. Its hard for me to lose control of my emotions. SO, if u manage to make me angry, ure GOOD .

& I love my kakis and 1a04 clique ♥♥

我没有信心会被爱,所以才会想要逃避 ;;


♣ LOVES ♣

# 4six07
# 1A04'08
# Family
# Friends
# Pool,Bowling
# FERRISWHEEL
# Jay,WuZun,SHE
# Mushroom
# Taiwan shows


♣ WISHES ♣

1. Jewellery stand
2. Laptop
3. Stonewashed skinny
4. White top
5. Formal tops
6. Black handbag
7. A try on Singapore Flyer
8. Accessories
9. Overseas trip with kakis


♣ CHIT-CHAT ♣





♣ BY MY SIDE ♣


♣ MEMORIES ♣

♣ MUSIC ♣


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♣ CREDITS ♣

Layout&Pictures: MICHGOH (: