♥ Thursday, May 21, 2009 ;; 10:04 PM
For those who went to HongKong trip, do u all rmb this song on my blog ??
After getting the song from Chelsia, i found out that i really missed those times in HK.
The fabulous fireworks that i saw with this song playing as the background music.
Omggg....
I missed HK days.
I missed the days when i was damn relaxed.
Seriously, i dont like the life tat im having now.
Exams are jus 1wk plus away and i have not started revision.
The worst thing is when i dun even understand a single shyt of most subjs.
Will i be able to survive through this mid sem ?
I feel really lost because i cant even get correct for tutorials now.
I wanna die oradi.
I hope mid sem will pass by quickly. I really cannot ta han the stress that im having now.
I wanna go back to Hk. :((((
I go draw circle.