Hey yo !
Back from Wk0 Orientation!
It was damn fun&tiring man !
I rmb asking myself "why i have to wake up so early" when i saw my hp shows tat its 7am.
Then i suddenly rmbed that its wk0 sec day orientation.
Jia lat. I overslept. Cheong like crazy like tat cuz meeting time was 7.45am at bus stop.
Took cab from 201 and it cost me like 6 plus! omg lar!
Can see that 1C04 is much more bonded on the sec day.
And surprisingly, everyone turned up even though some have to leave earlier! Super happy yo.
Heard that they cheered the loudest when they were revising the cheers with them in the LT.
1C04 rockxzxz big time man! :)))))
Brought them to their lab, phototaking. So zai, sch haben reopen jiu take class photo liao. hahaha.
Mass dance competition, regetta, cheerleading competition, cheering like mad at the back of freshies.
And Business is the OVERALL CHAMPION!
Won this time ar Won this time ar Won this time Won FIFTH TIME!
Powerful business man !
I heard that main comms were damn worried that they couldnt win the fifth time.
I even saw some of them crying after noeing that we were the overall champion.
Went back home to prepare and met zhen ling helena ken and jing at Bedok 85 for dinner.
Cazanne and Eugene were there too! :)))
Cabbed down to E!hub for Midnite Kbox.
I couldnt sing well at all man. my voice was omg.sexyyy.
Bt anyway who cares, i enjoy my company. :)

SLs for 1c04 : Me, Baoyi and Chelsia
1C04 ZAI AR! :)))