
I miss my 7. It doesnt seem right bt i really miss them alot alot. The never-ending laughters.

I miss random chats with her. My 24/7 listening ear!

I miss hanging out with them!! I miss them so much that i was damn happy when i see them at the chalet last wk! :))))
Im feeling kinda emo now actually. pardon my random post.
Kbox with Jiaming,Russell,Ling,Chia and Huishan was definitely a brand new experience. A bunch of nice ppl to hang out with. The nightwalk to Russell's house was cool too. We'll jus talk and talk. Nice!
I guess i will have a tough time sleeping tonight. Im feeling so emo now that i feel like crying. Sighs. I hope nth changes because i hate changes. I hope for things to remain as it is, relations to remain as it is, bad things to disappear and things to get back to track all over again.
Why isnt this holiday spent like it should be? No Idea.