♥ Thursday, February 12, 2009 ;; 7:44 PM
YESSAAA !
Calculus paper is over !!
I dont have to see him again ! yayayayayay!
Anyway, the paper was nt too bad.
Some ans were nt confirmed. bt the worst thing is tat i gei kiang lor !
Go and cancel the correct ans and write the wrong ans down. -_-
*bangs wall*
I tink i noe why i react in a different way as compared to the previous test.
Its becuz i didnt put high hopes for it. LOL.
So i was more of relaxed than sad after the paper.
I dont know why, bt so many bad things have been happening to my grandparents.
I hope they will be fine and have a smooth year ahead.
Its only the beginning of the year and soo many things happened to them.
Now, i only can hope that my grandma will be more careful of her belongings in the future and not let the history repeat itself again.
She has been tearing the moment she reached home and the only thing i can do is console her.
Sighs, and i jus had an awkward dinner cuz everyone just kept quiet cuz of her. lol.
Now that my paper is over, i feel kinda lost cuz i dunno which subj to start first.
I have so many to do for each subj cuz im nt scoring at all. zzz
Tmr will be the last day we are together as a class. Sighs.