♥ Tuesday, February 17, 2009 ;; 10:14 PM
Haiyo, i damn angry with myself lar.
Ytd when i was at the bus stop waiting for 17, i noticed tat i 4got to bring my ezlink card.
So i went back home to take. and when i came down, i missed the bus tat im supposed to take so tat i wont be late.
So in the end, i took a cab. -_-
Today, i went to study with Cazanne at Airport.
I only noticed tat i 4got to bring my MP3 when we were about to reach the place.
So in the end, i didnt have any music to hear. -_-
And i keep 4getting to bring staple out to staple my stuffs. -_-
I tink i will get super pissed off if i 4get the stuffs tat i needa rmb for exams.
I tink im suffering from STM.
ZzZzZz ! Helppppppp !!!!!!!!