);

Photobucket
♥ Thursday, January 22, 2009 ;; 8:20 PM

Sway or wat.
Jus when i need to study for FA and BusStat,i have a bad headache.
I practically couldnt move jus now cuz my head was really damn heavy.
I hope the panadols will work soon, if nt tmr's tests GG.

And im getting the fear of nt doing well for Calculus oradi.
Ever since the term start after the mid sem break, i couldnt understand a single shyt, even after doing the tutorials. Stress arr! :(

OB ppt was a success! :)))))
Anyway, i love 1a04 sooo much!!!
ALL the role plays from every groups were damn hilarious! omg.
I dun wanna change class. :(
I love my OB group! :))

My period is damn irritating. Want come jiu come, dun want come jiu dun keep giving me false alarm! wah lao....
Okay, cant wait to ton at chia's house tmr. Bye.

Photobucket


♣ DISCLAIMER ♣

Welcome to my blog.
Please be nice and not spam my tagboard.
A little tag from you would be fine :)
Leave if you dont like me.
It will be greatly appreciated :)

LOVE me and i will LOVE you back.



♣ NUFFNANG ♣





♣ TREASURE ME ♣


05december91
Temasek Polytechnic
[Accounting&Finance]
Single and Available. =)

Im emotional on one side, funny and crappy on the other side. I love to make people happy and also love being a listening ear. I hate to be alone, yet wants to be alone at times.

Most said that i have high patience, and i agree. Its hard for me to lose control of my emotions. SO, if u manage to make me angry, ure GOOD .

& I love my kakis and 1a04 clique ♥♥

我没有信心会被爱,所以才会想要逃避 ;;


♣ LOVES ♣

# 4six07
# 1A04'08
# Family
# Friends
# Pool,Bowling
# FERRISWHEEL
# Jay,WuZun,SHE
# Mushroom
# Taiwan shows


♣ WISHES ♣

1. Jewellery stand
2. Laptop
3. Stonewashed skinny
4. White top
5. Formal tops
6. Black handbag
7. A try on Singapore Flyer
8. Accessories
9. Overseas trip with kakis


♣ CHIT-CHAT ♣





♣ BY MY SIDE ♣


♣ MEMORIES ♣

♣ MUSIC ♣


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♣ CREDITS ♣

Layout&Pictures: MICHGOH (: