♥ Tuesday, December 30, 2008 ;; 9:44 PM
Yes! tmr's the 31th. NEW YEAR EVEEE!
Gonna celebrate with my Kakis again this yr, not at Town/Cityhall area this yr though.
It might nt be as surprising bt im sure we will be able to enjoy ourselves. :))
Okay. I dont really noe how 2009 will be like.
Bt mum told me tat it will be worse than 2008.
I dunno.
I felt that 2008 is full of ups and downs.
Met my new clique, my first yr in Poly. Super good.
Had some conflicts, problems, health, disasters in other countries. :((
Let's all enjoy the last day of 08 tmr and welcome 09!
I dont really want 09 to come though.
Dont want to change class. :((
Oh ya, my cousins and grandparents are back in SG oradi.
Went to my cousin's house after proj today to collect my presents. muahaha.
Thanks alot gugu and cousie! :))
i wish for........