♥ Tuesday, December 02, 2008 ;; 9:17 PM
Wo mei shi jiann. wo mei shi jiannnnnnn...
No time at all!! omgomgomg!
I tink i suck at planning my stuffs, especially when it comes to studying for exams.
Cuz my schedule nv work successfully be4.
Anyway, two more days to my calculus exam.
Jus when i feel slightly confident, the amaths bk pulled my confidence down again.
I dunno how le lehh... I seriously pray tat the exam wont be tat tough.
If not, totally gg for me.
Anyway, lunched at Aston's today. Its nt too bad.
Totally reminds me of Botak Jones! haha.
Headed back to sch with Chelsia, Kahming and Junwei.
Studied at Library.
Thanks alot for helping me, Junwei!! i dun tink u will read this. haha
Oh yes, and to Alex and Oli for helping me ytd!
I noe i have lotsa helpful friends! haha.
3 more days.
And Happy Belated Birthday to my cousin!! December babies! :))