Friday,12 dec 2008
Wonderful day spent with my clique.
Headed to Clarke Quey together with Tyson, Andrius, Chelsia and Kongliang.
Met Olivia and Alex there.
Huiting and Weelyn came ltr.
We camwhored and walked arnd while waiting for Weelyn.
Dinner at the Manhatten Fish Market. Ordered the Fish&Chips.
Oh yes, and we waited super long to get our seat lo!
After tat, we walked arnd again. It feels different.
I kinda like the night life there leh.
Its like.. every pub has different kind of ambience.
I tink i wanna have this kinda life on Friday Nights when i grow up.
Headed to the swingswing thingy over there. Omg. I felt excited/nervous for the ppl who were playing lor. Even be4 they shout, we shout liao. haha. Damn funny.
I tink, if i gt a chance, i might want to try. Bt damn scary cuz nth to hold on to!!!
Headed home at about 11 plus. :))

Camwhoring time! :)

While waiting for our seats.

:))

After dinner!

Super nice picture.

All naturally cute ppl. HAHAHAHA. kidding.

Outside Central.
Last day of freedom for her. Bless you stranger!
Last picture taken be4 we left for home!!
Saturday, 13 dec 2008
Headed out with Mich Ling and Ken for TopOne Ktv at bugis.
I tink their services are failing badly man.
Sang till 6pm and met Jing at Bugis Platform be4 heading back to Tamp.
Met Zhen and Helena and bot movie tickets for Twilight.
Dinner at Cafe Cartel. Yummmyyy!
Watched the 9.30pm movie at GV tamp.
Omg. The movie was damnn good leh! :))
I tink its becuz i love to watch romance movie. heehee.
Headed home after that. Thanks for the ride! :)
Sunday, 14 dec 2008
Lunched at Pariss at Marina Sq with one big familyyyy.
Variety was good. and i love their cold prawn. yummmy!
Thanks for the treat, 姑姑! lovelove! :))
Shopping with mummy after that.
Bot a new jeans and top for new year! lol
Super kiasu right. haha.
Headed to Courts at Tamp, bot a rice cooker and back home.
Okay, i go find things do liao. Seeya
Happy Holidays!