♥ Friday, December 05, 2008 ;; 11:38 PM
I have the most awesome Kakis and Clique on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Experienced alot of surprises throughout the day!
This yr's birthday is really really really special.
Not in a way that i have to study for exams.
Bt, its becuz i have a new bunch of ppl to celebrate with me.
I love you guys!!!! Ai si ni men le! :)
I hope my wish will come true. XP.
Wonderful birthday!
Oh yes. Thanks for all the sms/msn/friendster/blog/facebook wishes.
For those whom i didnt reply when u send me sms, its nt becuz i dun want to.
Its becuz i didnt receive it at all or recieved late. So sry about it. :)
Super happy when ppl i thot wont rmb my birthday actually sms-ed me. :))
Will blog in detail soon! :)
THANK YOU MY BELOVED FRIENDSSSSS! LOVELOVE!
And also to my cousins who rmbed my birthday too! :))
我觉得很幸福!