);

Photobucket
♥ Friday, November 21, 2008 ;; 11:55 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO... FARHANAH, SEEKHEI AND MY DEAREST COUSIN( ALMEIDA) !!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BEVERLEYYY!! :) I didnt blog ytd. Bt i didnt 4get ur birthday okay :)

Its so cool to have so many ppl having same birth dates!! hahas.

I really tink that my cousin is soo successful in having a really wide social circle of friends and really really good friends. Even though she's in Hongky for jus a few mths, her Hongky friends actually made a blog for her to type all those wishes for her. And even invited her Singapore friends.. and Me, of cuz, to write all our wishes to her on tat blog.

Its super sweet right? Its so nice to have such good friends lor.

Her friendly and happy-go-lucky character actually allowed her to have so many friends. Totally envy. :)

Anyway, celebrated Farhanah's birthday with a cakey tat Andrius bot.
Omg, its damn nice plz. hahaha.
Hope u enjoyed ur day, Farhanah! :)

Hope u enjoyed ur day too, Seekhei.


_________________________________________

Really busy with projs, i have no time to relax.
I tink 1.2 really sux lor. And all the modules are so tough.
Screw it up man.

I dunno how im going to do well when Mid sem is jus 2wks away, Projs still on hand, Unclear about some modules and no revision.
Shyt it man.

Tired. Bye

Photobucket


♣ DISCLAIMER ♣

Welcome to my blog.
Please be nice and not spam my tagboard.
A little tag from you would be fine :)
Leave if you dont like me.
It will be greatly appreciated :)

LOVE me and i will LOVE you back.



♣ NUFFNANG ♣





♣ TREASURE ME ♣


05december91
Temasek Polytechnic
[Accounting&Finance]
Single and Available. =)

Im emotional on one side, funny and crappy on the other side. I love to make people happy and also love being a listening ear. I hate to be alone, yet wants to be alone at times.

Most said that i have high patience, and i agree. Its hard for me to lose control of my emotions. SO, if u manage to make me angry, ure GOOD .

& I love my kakis and 1a04 clique ♥♥

我没有信心会被爱,所以才会想要逃避 ;;


♣ LOVES ♣

# 4six07
# 1A04'08
# Family
# Friends
# Pool,Bowling
# FERRISWHEEL
# Jay,WuZun,SHE
# Mushroom
# Taiwan shows


♣ WISHES ♣

1. Jewellery stand
2. Laptop
3. Stonewashed skinny
4. White top
5. Formal tops
6. Black handbag
7. A try on Singapore Flyer
8. Accessories
9. Overseas trip with kakis


♣ CHIT-CHAT ♣





♣ BY MY SIDE ♣


♣ MEMORIES ♣

♣ MUSIC ♣


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♣ CREDITS ♣

Layout&Pictures: MICHGOH (: