I COMPLETED MY DOLPHIN!! If you are a regular visitor of my blog, you will noe wat im talking about. MY CRYSTAL DOLPHINNNNNN!
AWWWWW! SO PRETTY RIGHT!!! My first crystal dolphin ya! And NO MISTAKES YO!
I had mummy to help me along though. Now she's a pro for making dolphins, nth else. -_-
Im gonna make more! Probably for my friends on christmas?? See if i have the time anot.
Anyway, according to plan, zhen mich ling helena and jing came over to my house for MAHJONG!! Again?! yes. FUN YO!
I started later cuz zhen and jing was leaving earlier.
We play two complete rounds man!dong nan xi bei X2!
LOTS OF FUN MAN!
And i won $3 from today's mahjong.
Headed for dinner at E!hub! MEESSUAA!
And slacked at coffee bean awhile be4 going home.
Gonna Ice skate tmr! I hope i wont hurt my butt badly!
I got this right from the start of the game. SUPER HENG! first time man.
BUTTTTTTT. I didnt win that game. hahaha.