♥ Tuesday, October 28, 2008 ;; 10:24 PM
Didnt manage to sing K today! =(
At least i got to eat mee sua and chicky! yummyyy!
Arcade was still as fun lar. lol..
Played tat throw throw thing.. which was like. as fun as ever.
Played with kakis oso dman fun. play with clique oso damn fun.
Jus tat this time round, the balls was soo lil lo. last time alot de.
The Fa2 tutor wasnt as bad as i thot leh.
I tink she's quite nice lar. Except the fact tat we really have to do hw.
No more slacking like mengmeng's fa1.
I tink she's like two differnt person in lecture and in tutorial lor.
Nice yet strict. Still can joke de worxz.
Omg, as i was talking to mimi about my friday timetable. I tink i really dread tat day coming man. 9am to 7pm, i can jolly well say tat im staying in sch for the freaking 10hrs! OMG!
All thx to Deepavali. Make up lec and tut on the same day. DIE LE LAR!