♥ Tuesday, September 30, 2008 ;; 8:55 PM
Managed to finish Rolling Love( 翻滚吧!蛋炒饭!)today after 2 wks.
Average show i guess.
Was rather moody in the afternn
Didnt feel like talking. Sry for the not-in-the-mood tone.
Sometimes, life sux.
I dunno how i feel, I dunno what i really want, I dunno how to express.
Man, this sux big time.
Sometimes, i really hope that my patience is not so high.
At least, i can express how i really feel.
But now, i dunno what im doing.
Sometimes, i really hope that i can face facts easily.
At least, i wont get tortured and get moody about it for a long time.
At least, i can get over it easily.
Sometimes, i really feel like MIA-ing, like now.
I dunno why im feeling this seriously. Dun ask me why.
Like switch off phone for 2-3 days, Appear offline for 2-3 days, Going out on my own for 2-3 days, Stoning at home for 2-3 days without contact.
Weird right? i tink so too.
Feel like having a private blog suddenly. Kinda emo huh. lol.
Sick of it.
Sry Cazanne for nt being able to go gym today. Still sick ya. Meet up soon! =)