);

Photobucket
♥ Monday, May 29, 2006 ;; 11:09 PM

WOOHOOO
THIS IS STH WORTH TO BLOG!
I TINK TO OTHER PPL LIKE
LAME SHYT
LOLS


BT TO ME
ITS STH TO BE HAPPY ABOUT!
IN MY LIFE.THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I PULLED OUT MY OWN EAR STUD
LAST TIME IS MY MUM HELPED ME
BT THIS TIME..I PULLED IT OUT MYSELF!!
WOOHOO
IM SO FREAKING HAPPY CAN


SO..I TOLD YZ.I TOLD CAZ.I TOLD MIC!HAHS
AND I TOLD MIC TWICE!LOLSS
IN MSN AND SMS.LOLS..
HAHA
SO HAPPY!
WAKAKAKAKA
ALTHOUGH I DUN DARE TO SLEEP NW
BT..HM.IM HAPPPYU!
AHAH
AT LEAST I WUN GET CAUGHT EASILY TMR BA
HAHA
ba ba ba
ha ha ha
he he he
yea yeah yeah!


im wide awake to watch superband results ltr!
hahas
im too happY! sha la la la..hehehs

Photobucket


♣ DISCLAIMER ♣

Welcome to my blog.
Please be nice and not spam my tagboard.
A little tag from you would be fine :)
Leave if you dont like me.
It will be greatly appreciated :)

LOVE me and i will LOVE you back.



♣ NUFFNANG ♣





♣ TREASURE ME ♣


05december91
Temasek Polytechnic
[Accounting&Finance]
Single and Available. =)

Im emotional on one side, funny and crappy on the other side. I love to make people happy and also love being a listening ear. I hate to be alone, yet wants to be alone at times.

Most said that i have high patience, and i agree. Its hard for me to lose control of my emotions. SO, if u manage to make me angry, ure GOOD .

& I love my kakis and 1a04 clique ♥♥

我没有信心会被爱,所以才会想要逃避 ;;


♣ LOVES ♣

# 4six07
# 1A04'08
# Family
# Friends
# Pool,Bowling
# FERRISWHEEL
# Jay,WuZun,SHE
# Mushroom
# Taiwan shows


♣ WISHES ♣

1. Jewellery stand
2. Laptop
3. Stonewashed skinny
4. White top
5. Formal tops
6. Black handbag
7. A try on Singapore Flyer
8. Accessories
9. Overseas trip with kakis


♣ CHIT-CHAT ♣





♣ BY MY SIDE ♣


♣ MEMORIES ♣

♣ MUSIC ♣


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♣ CREDITS ♣

Layout&Pictures: MICHGOH (: