♥ Tuesday, August 30, 2005 ;; 10:16 PM
HAIZ.FUCKER MR ONG.
NO HALF DAY TMR.
I TINK I CAN GO BACK TO WSPS LEHZ.
I TINK "CAN".
bt actualli oso 50:50 lar..haha
bt he bery kaisu lor..
abit of time oso cannot let us rest.
fucker
i wanted to write a suggestion.
bt actualli nt
to scold u
"u bastard.
other sch haf half day we dun haf
wat is this
who do u tink u are?
big shot huh?
u tink everything is up to u to decide?
gd luck to u.
scarly plp complain u
say gd bye to ur position.
get back to the toliet cleaner fucker"
wah.nice hor?haha
lol
went to ws and tm wif winnie to buy pressie!keke..late for violin..haha
no falling star todae.me and winnie no mood
wan to wrap pressie onni..haha
haha..
haiz..sian lars..
haiz.do u still treat me as ur close friend anot?
wat u did to me.i dunno how to react
gd to her.cold to me.
i wanted to be closer to u.
bt we drifted apart.
can we be like last time?back to the real us?
i doubt we can
4get it.